Training employees to work in a safe manner
All employers, regardless of the activity and the number of employees, are obliged to train employees to work in a safe manner, namely:
1) before starting work,
2) when there is a change in the work procedure,
3) when introducing new work equipment or changing it,
4) when introducing new technology,
5) when assigning a worker to a new job, i.e. to a new place of work,
6) in case of established damage to health caused by hazards, harms or efforts at work
The employer must not allow an employee who has not previously been trained to work in a safe manner to perform work independently.
For a worker who is not trained to work in a safe manner, the employer is obliged to provide work under the direct supervision of a worker trained to work in a safe manner, but for no longer than 60 days.
In order for work training to be carried out in a safe manner, the employer is obliged to have a risk assessment prepared.
Depending on the client's wishes, we can conduct the theoretical part of the training using our e-Learning system. For jobs with low risks, it is sufficient to conduct only theoretical training, and it is considered that the worker is trained to work in a safe manner.